Updated on 2021-06-07
Terms of Service
Definitions and Key Terms
• Cookie : small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information.
• Platform : website Internet, web application or digital application for the public of Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica.
• Country : where Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica is located or the owners / founders of Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica in this case is Costa Rica.
• Client : refers to the company, organization or person that registers to use the Asoc. Centro Educativo Service Adventista de Costa Rica to manage relationships with its consumers or service users.
• Device : any device connected to the Internet, such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica and use services.
• IP Address - Each device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address. These numbers are generally assigned in geographic blocks. Often, an IP address can be used to identify the location from which a device connects to the Internet.
• Personal : refers to those people who are employed by Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
• Personal data : any information that directly, indirectly or in connection with other information, including an identification number personal, allows the identification of a natural person.
• Service : refers to the service provided by Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
• Third Parties : refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think you may be interested in.
• Website : the site of the Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica, which can be accessed through this URL: https://colegioadventista.ed.cr/
• You : a person or entity that is registered with Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica to use the Services.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our platform, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
• Name / username
• Telephone numbers
• Email addresses
• Debit / credit card numbers
How do we use the information we collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our platform (we continually strive to improve what our platform offers based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
• To run a contest, promotion , survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails
When does Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica use third-party customer information?
We receive information from third parties when you communicate with us. For example, when you send us your email address to show interest in becoming a client of Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica, we receive information from a third party that provides automatic fraud detection services to Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica . From time to time, we also collect information that is made available to the public on social media websites. You can control the amount of information that social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
Do we share the information we collect with third parties?
Podemas compartir la informacián que recopilamas, tanto persanal como na persanal, con terceros como anunciantes,
patrocinadores de concursos, socios promocionales y de marketing, y otros que proporcionan nuestro contenido o cuyos productos o servicios creemos que pueden interesarle. También podemos compartirlo con nuestras compañías afiliadas y socios comerciales actuales y futuros, y si estamos involucrados en una fusión, venta de activOs u otra reorganización comercial, tembién podemos compartir o transferir su información persorial y no personal a nuestros sucesores en interés.
We may contract with trusted third-party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and platform, database storage and administration, email management, storage marketing, data processing. credit cards, service and order fulfillment for products and services that you can purchase through the platform. We may share your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with these third parties to enable them to perform these services for us and for you.}
We may share parts of the data in our log file, including IP addresses, for analytical purposes with third parties, such as web analytics partners, application developers, and ad networks. If your IP address is shared, it can be used to estimate the general location and other technological data, such as connection speed, if you have visited the platform in a shared location and the type of device used to visit the platform. They can add information about our advertising and what you see on the platform and then provide audits, research and reports for us and our advertisers.
We may also disclose personal and non-personal information about you to government, law enforcement officials, or private third parties, as we deem, in our sole discretion, necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect our rights and interests or those of a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity, or to comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules and regulations.
Where and when is customer and end user information collected?
Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica will collect the personal information that you send us. We may also receive personal information about you from third parties as described above.
Could my information be transferred to other countries?
We are incorporated in Costa Rica. Information collected through our website, through direct interactions with you or the use of our helpdesks may be transferred from time to time to our offices or staff, or to third parties, located around the world, and can be viewed and stay anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have generally applicable laws governing the use and transfer of such data. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, by using any of the above, you voluntarily agree to the cross-border transfer and hosting of such information.
Is the information collected through the Service Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica secure?
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and use your information correctly. However, people can commit intentional crimes, make mistakes, or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we make all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If applicable law imposes any inalienable duty to protect your personal information, you agree that willful misconduct will be the standards
used to measure our compliance with that duty.
Can I update or correct my information?
The rights you have to request updates or corrections to the information collected by Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica depend on your relationship with Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica. Staff may update or correct your information as detailed in our internal company employment policies.
You must bear in mind that technologically it is not possible to eliminate each and every one of the records of the information that you have provided us from our system. The need to back up our systems to protect information from inadvertent loss means that a copy of your information may exist in a form that cannot be erased and that will be difficult or impossible for us to locate. Immediately after receiving your request, all personal information stored in databases that we actively use and other easily searchable means will be updated, corrected, changed or deleted, as appropriate, as soon as and to the extent that it is reasonably and technically possible.
If you are an end user and you want to update, delete or receive any information we have about you, you can do so by contacting the organization of which you are a customer.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your information only as long as we need it to provide you with Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone with whom we share your information and who performs services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and it is no longer necessary for us to retain it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we will remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we cannot identify you.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to keep your personal information safe when you order, enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All confidential / credit information supplied is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in our database of payment gateway providers only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to said systems, and must keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, finances, etc.) is never archived. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information that you transmit to Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica or guarantee that your information in the service will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed due to a violation of any of our physical conditions, technical or managerial safeguards.
Links to other Websites
With respect to any credit card or other payment processing details that you have provided to us, we are committed to ensuring that this confidential information is stored as securely as possible.
We collect information from children under the age of 13 only to improve our services. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal data without her permission, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Third party services
We may display, include or make available third party content (including data, information, applications and other product services) or provide links to third party websites or services ("Third Party Services").
You acknowledge and agree that Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica will not be responsible for any third-party Services, including their accuracy, integrity, punctuality, validity, compliance with copyright, legality, decency, quality of any other aspect thereof. . Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica does not assume or have any obligation or liability to you or any other person or entity for the Services of third parties.
The Third Party Services and links to them are provided solely for your convenience and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of such third parties.
Facebook pixel es una herramienta de análisis que le permite medir la efectividad de su publicidad al comprender las acciones que las personas realizan en su sitio web. Puede utilizar el píxel para: Asegurarse de que sus anuncios se muestren a las personas adecuadas. Facebook pixel puede recopilar información de su dispositivo cuando utiliza el servicio. Facebook pixel recopila información que se guarda de acuerdo con su Politica de privacidad.
Information on the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD)
What is GDPR?
GDPR is an EU-wide data protection and privacy law that regulates how companies protect the data of EU residents and improves the control that EU residents have over their personal data.
The GDPR is relevant for any company operating globally and not just for EU-based companies and EU residents. Our customer data is important no matter where it is located, which is why we have implemented GDPR controls as our reference standard for all of our operations around the world.
What is Personal Data?
Any data that relates to an identifiable or identifiable individual. The GDPR covers a wide spectrum of information that could be used on its own or in exchange with other pieces of information to identify a person. Personal data goes beyond a person's name or electronic business address. Some examples include financial information, political opinions, genetic data, biometrics, IP addresses, physical address, sexual orientation, and ethnic origin.
The data protection principles include requirements such as:
• Personal data collected should be processed in a fair, legal and transparent manner and should only be used in a way that a person would reasonably expect.
• Personal data should only be collected to fulfill a specific purpose and should only be used for that purpose .
Organizations should specify why they need personal data when collecting it.
• Personal data should not be kept longer than is necessary to fulfill its purpose.
• People covered by the GDPR have the right to access their own personal data. They can also request a copy of their data and have their data updated, deleted, restricted or moved to another organization.
Why is the GDPR important?
GDPR adds some new requirements regarding how companies must protect the personal data of the people they collect and process. It also raises the stakes for compliance by increasing enforcement and imposing higher penalties for non-compliance. Beyond these facts, it is simply the right thing to do. At Asoc. Centro Educativo Adventista de Costa Rica we firmly believe that the privacy of your data is very important and we already have solid security and privacy practices that go beyond the requirements of this new regulation.
Derechos individuales del interesado: acceso, portabilidad y eliminación de datos
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires that we disclose the categories of Personal Information we collect and how we use it, the categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information, and the third parties with whom we share it, which we have explained above.
We are also required to disclose information about the rights that California residents have under California law. You can exercise the following rights:
• Right to know and access. You can submit a verifiable request for information regarding: (1) categories of
Personal information we collect, use or share; (2) purposes for which we collect or use categories of personal information; (3) categories of sources from which we collect personal information; and (4) specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you.
• Right to equal service. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
• Right to delete. You can submit a verifiable request to close your account and we will delete the Personal Information we have collected about you.
• Request that a company that sells a consumer's personal data not sell the consumer's personal data
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
For more information on these rights, please contact us.
• Through email: email@example.com
• Through the number phone: 2254-3555
• Through this link: https: //www.colegioadventista .ed.cr / contact
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.